Important topics we'll discuss:
- Strategies on how to use your retirement assets
- Ideas on how to allocate your assets to help control your tax liabilities
- Why it is important to have a tax planner and not just a tax preparer
- Strategies for Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) you might not be using
- Why it is important to have an estate planner
- What happens to your IRA accounts when you pass away
Reservations will be taken on a first-call or click basis and seating is always limited for the comfort of our guests.
Topics covered are best suited for investors with portfolios of $400,000 or greater. These events are designed for individuals approaching or already in retirement ages 57 and above and looking to obtain financial information or advice. Our policy is to give preferential seating to first-time attendees. Married guests must attend together. A representative of Stuart Financial Group will be contacting you to confirm the details of your reservation and dinner options. We reserve the right to rescind this invitation at our discretion.
Please arrive 15 minutes early, doors will close at 6:30 PM.