Strategies to Help Prevent Inflation & Taxes from Destroying Your Retirement
- Steps you may consider now to help stay ahead of inflation.
- Tax planning strategies to help reduce the impact of taxes on your retirement income.
- How buffers can limit downside exposure and help protect gains!
- What the war in Ukraine may mean to your portfolio and finances.
- How to help manage the tax liability of tax-deferred retirement accounts.
- Strategies that may prevent interest rate hikes from hurting your retirement portfolio & quality of life.
- Potentially reduce, delay, or eliminate capital gains tax!
- Learn strategies to help protect more of your legacy for your heirs.
THIS EVENT IS BEST SUITED FOR THOSE WITH AT LEAST $350,000 OR MORE IN SAVINGS.
TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS FILL OUT THE SEMINAR REGISTRATION FORM ON THIS PAGE.
All attendees should be nearing retirement or currently in retirement. Our policy is to give preferential seating first to first-time attendees. Married guests must attend together.
A representative of Stuart Financial Group will be contacting you to confirm the details of your reservation request and dinner options. Please provide a daytime telephone number where we can reach you during the workday.
Already an SFG client? Please share the wealth of knowledge with your friends and family about all the great work we do and bring them to an event. We love being introduced!
* This website may contain concepts that have tax, accounting or legal implications. The material is intended for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide tax, accounting or legal advice or to service as the basis for any financial decisions. Individuals are advised to consult with their own accountant and/or attorney regarding all tax, accounting and legal matters.