IRA & 401(k) Rollovers

We can show you the way to handle old IRAs and 401(k)s

When you change jobs or retire, there are four things you can generally do with the assets in any employer-sponsored retirement plan:

  1. Leave the money where it is
  2. Take the cash (and pay income taxes and perhaps a 10 percent additional federal tax if you are younger than age 59½)
  3. Transfer the money to another employer plan (if the new plan allows)
  4. Roll the money over into an IRA

Rolling over from one qualified plan to another qualified plan allows your money to continue growing tax-deferred until you receive distributions in retirement. We can help you determine if a rollover is the right move for you.

Get the blueprints for building a strong financial house!

Before you start construction on building a durable financial portfolio, start by getting the facts.

Enter your information below, and we’ll give you instant access to your copy of “Building Your Fiscal House to Weather the Elements,” a short guide that covers the various components of a sturdy financial strategy.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.